Broken nipple ported vacuum valve

How can I repair a broken nipple off a ported vacuum valve?

Reply to
raysrepair1

Other vacuum components with different size nipples I found can be fixed through autovacuumvalverepair.com

Reply to
raysrepair1

I looked for autovacuumvalve repair It's autovvr.com

Reply to
raysrepair1

Umm.... kiss it gently and don't let it get cold for a while?

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Uh huh... yea... ok... Spammers get to play with nipples? Something not right about THAT!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

It's a lot better than talking to ones self.... so that all the world can see....

FWIW, if a cool breeze hits me just right, I can do the "high beam" thingie..... sensitive... but never "broken"...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Jim - I wanna see! ;¬D

KJK

: >

: > Uh huh... yea... ok... : > Spammers get to play with nipples? : > Something not right about THAT! : >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

You'll need a lawnmower to get past the "carpet". Come to think of it.... I'm 55 - at least the "carpet" hides stuff.... well - some stuff.

On a lighter note..... You'll never guess what just surfaced over on "alt.autos.ford". Yes, we have seen his name incanted three times in the last short while.

One can only assume that the Canada Parole Board has deemed him "rehabilitated" and, once again, has allowed him to cast his shadow on the landscape of mainstream society. Rumour has it that he misses his cellmate terribly.... I'm sure "Bubba" opened his eyes to "reality" a few times....

to all those that have uttered the hu.... hu.... hu.... word - fie on you. May your porridge (gruel) be luke warm and pasty..... may you fart in a crowded elevator and have everyone know that it was YOU.... may you exit the restroom in an upscale restaraunt with 12 feet of toilet paper stuck to your left shoe..... a pox on your miserable existance...

Reply to
Jim Warman

You tell em Jim!

*grabs her roaching shears*

I STILL WANNA SEE!!!!!

KJK

: > KJK : >

: >

: > : >

: > : > Uh huh... yea... ok... : > : > Spammers get to play with nipples? : > : > Something not right about THAT! : > : >

: > : >

: > : >

: > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

"Jim Warman" wrote : On a lighter note..... You'll never guess what just surfaced over on : "alt.autos.ford". Yes, we have seen his name incanted three times in the : last short while. :

Quick! Kill it before it multiplies!!!

Jim, you had me busting a gut when I read your post.

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

You show me yours, I'll show you mine....

Reply to
Jim Warman

LMAO! Oh nooooooo you don't! I know that one.

It's like a 68 you do me first, and I owe you one. I know all about that stuff.

LOL you nut.

Kate

: > *grabs her roaching shears* : >

: > I STILL WANNA SEE!!!!! : >

: >

: > KJK : >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Well, it's a proven fact that a woman can't make love past 68 mph..... if she goes 69, she blows a rod....

After all these years, looks like I have to look for a new line...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Unless your Mrs thinks it's cute than what the heck.

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

After 33 years, she still thinks I'm cute (I think she needs her glasses prescription checked) and that's what counts.....

Like the jokes I tell at work, they can't all be gems (but there isn't a day goes by they don't ask what todays joke is).

Let's remember.... the difference between a healthy young man and a dirty old man is about 25 years....

Reply to
Jim Warman