Bronze Distributor Gears revisted - Just for Winze

GEB,you were in a hole when we had this discusion over 1 year ago. you were supposed to be building a "desktop dynoed"(LOL) 800 hp naturaly aspirated, destroked 351w over a year ago! the only thing you have built or raced lately has BEEN on a desktop dyno. so evidenty YOU are the arm chair, magizine,bench racer.

Q.what's a crying shame? A.a gutted out pinto with a 302 that won't outrun a good running original 87 5.0 mustang and THEN calling it a racecar.

Reply to
winze

"winze" wrote in a message:

Man, I thought you disappeared to go sit in your chair and put your nose back in those magazines you read. Yep, that's the motor I'm planning on building for the Pinto either this winter or next. At least I know how to build a performance motor, something you can't say. If you could, you would have proved it by now! Why are you picking on Desktop Dyno 2000 now? There's a few people in this group that use it to get a rough idea what a combination will produce. It's a proven fact that the program is accurate to within 10%. Allot of engine builders use this program before they start building a motor for a customer. They run everything through the program that their gonna do to the motor, or what the customer wants, and then does a printout of the results and explains the 10% rule. Don't forget, the results are at the flywheel, not at the wheels.

So where is your proof that you have raced at these 4 imaginary drag strips? We are all waiting for this proof! If you can't produce it, then you should join the "Rec.Imaginary. Drag.Racer" news group, and post your bullshit there! For your information, I told you why I ran the car with the motor the way it was. You just failed to read that part, or maybe you just don't understand. If you missed that part, I'll tell you again. First, that was the way I received the motor, and secondly, I wanted to make sure the car would launch, go down the track, and stop straight. Buzz didn't wait till he had his car to the point to where it is now, before he ran it. He ran it, made a few changes, then ran it again, then made some more changes, etc., ect., ect.... I'm sure Buzz isn't done with his car, and I can tell you he is racing his car every weekend, weather permitting. I will too next year. This year, I'm only taking my car to test & tune sessions, because I promised my friends I'd help them at the track this year. One of them is in the hunt to go to the finals this year. Something you can only day dream about!!!!

This is your last chance to prove you drag raced, let alone worked on your own car. I don't have time for your bull sh&%t anymore. I got more important things to do then argue with an magazine/arm chair racing lawyer.

Gary

Q. What's a crying shame? A. A bus going over a cliff with one empty seat! The one reserved for a lawyer who THINKS he knows everything!

Reply to
GEB

"winze" wrote in a message:

Winze: Here is a simple test to see if you know anything about building performance motors. List the parts you would change, and the work you would do to get the maximum HP from a carb'd motor, without using a turbo or super charger. I will make my list and send it to Buzz, and he can post my list after you post yours. After this, I'm through with you, as you have proven time and time again, your just an arm chair, magazine reading, wanna be racer, who can not show proof that he has ever been to a drag strip and raced his own car, let alone do his own work on it. Time is now to put up, or shut up. After you post your list, and Buzz post's mine, then your going in my kill file with all the other trolls!

Gary

Q. What's a crying shame? A. A guy that thinks he knows everything and can't or will not back it up!

Reply to
GEB

I'll just wait till next year, maybe by then you'll be finished with your BOE.(book of excuses) you should quit lieing to yourself and trying to make everybody else believe you also, so run along and get to work on your never to be built 800 hp engine and your little pinto! better use a steel distributor gear tho, IF you ever get to that point! LMAO!

Q. what's a crying shame? A. a pinto that DIDN'T make it to the crusher!

Reply to
winze

"winze" wrote in a message:

Well, leave it to a stupid lawyer, to use his court room tactics to avoid proving his experience in drag racing and wrenching. I guess, as soon as I get my motor done, I'm gonna have to bring my car down to the Yadkinville, NC area and show you what I can do! Got any tracks near by? Maybe I can try and find a map on YADTEL.NET's website and locate a track close to you. But then again, you probably won't show up, in fear of getting your A$$ whooped on the track! I gave you several chances to prove you know the crap you spew, and every time you come up with crap to avoid it. So I here by proclaim you a TROLL, and I'm placing you in my kill file list, so I don't have to put up with your crap in the future.

GOOD BYE TROLL BOY!!!!!

Reply to
GEB

I don't have to prove anything to you.

the Yadkinville, NC area and show you what I can do!

can you give me a time frame? It's been over a year so far.

at least 4,maybe 5 dragstrips in a 60 miles radius.

let me know I'll be there.

Great, next time don't put my user name in the subject line.

GOOD BYE SLOW BOY!!!!!

Reply to
winze

GIVE IT UP!! STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!