Bus or Mustang ? ...

I had a job offer in Washington DC, did not take it because of commute 2 hrs each way, anything closer was unaffordable or section 8

Reply to
Refund

Eh. I'm lucky, I guess. 14-mile trip takes 35 minutes in the morning, and as much as an hour in the afternoon (because I take the back roads home).

On the other hand, I go home every day at lunch to put the dog out, and it's

22 minutes each way (mostly highway).

That adds up to 60 miles per day, every day, but I'm sitting in a 5.0. Darn.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

How many miles do you have on those Foxes now?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

TFrog is up over 241,000. A bit more than the standard 12,000/year. CFrog is only at 161,000, up from 75,000 when I bought it in '04.

CFrog gets the nice 6 months of the year, and we're coming into TFrog time now. Which reminds me, got to order in a set of new tires...

:()

Reply to
dwight