Buzz's Drag Racing Videos

Thought some of you might enjoy these home-made vids....they are big but good quality. If you have unlimited high speed then "why not?"

I will be adding more as I finish them so make sure to bookmark the page :)

-- Buzz Haze-Ottawa ON

87 5.0 LX Coupe
Buzz Haze

Around 7/1/2003 10:04 PM, Buzz Haze spake thusly:

Is that first movie (yours) the same one you posted a few weeks back? Over a 56k, I wouldn't want to download it twice... :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

This is a much better way to put your movies up. I never could get all of your posts from the other NG.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Good idea, but your server is slow as hell.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

@ 1k/sec I'll pass ;)

Reply to
YannySmith

Argh....one more blast on the warp drives and she'll blow!!! heh-heh

It's being housed on a friends server (one of our RAMFM members) so it may just be glitching. I would be surprised if it was due to traffic since there are not too many drag racing fans in the group....a few for sure, but not many.

Try again in a few days, they are worth the download :) (...similar to parent thinking their baby is cute)

-- Buzz Haze-Ottawa ON

87 5.0 LX Coupe
Buzz Haze

Buzz, you might consider using DIVX compression (if they're not already)on those files to get them smaller. I'm showing over three hours to download one file. Also if they are 640x480 or larger, try dropping them to

352x240. They'll still look good but the file size will drop by about 75%
Reply to
Mike

We can put it on my server...I have better bandwidth than that Buzz.

Let me know.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper