Can anyone see this? Please Help!

My news server has been giving me trouble with posting messages, so I wanted to see if it was fixed yet. Please let me know if anyone can see this post.

Thanks,

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler

My news server has been giving me trouble with posting messages, so I wanted to see if it was fixed yet. Please let me know if anyone can see this post.

Thanks,

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Nope. can't see it ;)

Reply to
Brent P

I've seen all three!

Nicknotnicky

gotcha :)

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

I think I can see it...post it again and this time I will concentrate more.

Reply to
Barrett

It's a little blurry. Can you focus it more?

Reply to
Keith

Thanks for the replies everyone...My news server at work seems to be working now. Not sure why it double posted. I knew I could count on everyone in here to let me know if they saw it or not. I tried in the test groups but never recieved a response.

Thanks again,

Reply to
Shane Metzler