Canadian mail order companies

Hey Folks,

Are there any good mail order companies for engine parts in Canada? I would like to avoid the hassles and uncertain costs of import brokers.

Cheers

Reply to
walms

"walms" wrote in news:ROnPa.40433$ snipped-for-privacy@nnrp1.uunet.ca:

Try Western Motor Sports:

They are located here in Calgary, very knowledgeable group of guys. Though their website does seem a little flaky when doing product searches and such. I'd probably recommend ordering from them over the phone, just in case.

Darren.

Reply to
Pheare