car starts sometimes others it just turns

Hi I have a mustang gt 1994 some days i get in and she starts 1st time, other i get in and she turns over but will not fire up

Reply to
STANGGT

"STANGGT" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Do in order:

1.listen for fuel pump

  1. watch tach; 1 bounce at key on = power through coil, bounce during crank = dist & ign module working

  2. on no-start; try flooring pedal at second try, pumping pedal on third try
Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Reply to
cprice

It's just you. You become more cynical and questioning as you get older.

What's got you irked?

The AOL screen name posting through Supernews? AOL doesn't offer newsgroup access anymore.

The "talkaboutautos.com" thing, all throughout the headers?

Nah, it's not email harvesting. He (or anyone) doesn't need to post here to do that; it's all a matter of public record at this point.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

naw its more just a general feeling. The one to two sentence descriptions that dont say much more than 'something bad has happened', really bad spelling (worse than mine), and even worse grammar at times all smell of an author whose first language is not english. I'm probably just paranoid.

Reply to
cprice