Carburetor ID

The FoMoCo tag on my 4V carburetor says C4AF-R and A3KD.

There is no C4AF-R in my 1969 shop manual. There's a C9AF-R, which is an Autolite 4300 that came on Ford, Mercury, and Meteor's with a 429 with an automatic. Yes, I double checked and the second character is definately a four (4) and not a nine (9). From the pictures in the book it doesn't look like an Autolite 4300, it looks like an Autolite 4100, but it indicates that only came on Ford and Mercury 428 police interceptors with automatic in

1969. According to the book, I should have a C9ZF-E, which is an Autolite 4300. Again, it looks nothing like a 4300.

Anyone know what a C4AF-R and A3KD is and what it came off of?

Reply to
John

It is a 600 cfm Autolite 4100 from a 1964 352 V8.

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner