Carfax anyone?

I know, it's kinda crass to come out of the woodwork after lurking and not posting for like, a year, and beg for something free, but that's parenthood. :)

Anyway an interesting car caught my eye (looking for a new winterbeater) and if anyone would want to run a carfax for an old RAMFM'er I'd be most appreciative.

VIN is 4e3cg64f0pe082408

(It's an Eagle Talon AWD...going back to my 1 American V8 & 1 Japanese Turbo 4 formula I had before. Worked out better than the Summerstang/Winterstang thing has been. :)

JD (the Non-Adams JD :)

Reply to
JD Fensty

Wow. Herr Fenstermacher, long time no see. Sorry, I can't help ya with the Carfax thing but nice to see your name on this board again. How's things?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Thanks man....things are pretty OK. :) The Boy is almost 2 years old now and the main reason I don't have as much time for things like RAMFM, tho over the last few weeks I've been checking in and lurking and trying to get back in the feel of things. :)

The 2k 'vert is still around, though I've managed to hose the transmission again (what IS it with these 2000 trannys?) so it's going back in the shop and I'm hoping Ford honors the warranty, if not I may go all-out and do a Cobra 6-speed conversion on it. If I'm buying a new tranny I'm certainly not buying another 3550 or whatever it is that's in these things that doesn't hold up.

The 86 Winterbeater is going tho. A "project car" that I never did a darn thing to is a strange thing to keep around, I've come to grips with the fact that I'm never, ever going to have the time (even if I have the money) to build it up into what I wanted to so I'm going to sell it to someone who will, and go back to something Japanese and turbocharged. :)

Wife, house, job, etc. all the same.

Politics, I refuse to get started. :)

Otherwise, SSDD.

How's things here? I see lots of the same folks which is good.

JD (the non-Adams JD)

Reply to
JD Fensty