Carfax Help? Anyone????

Ok heres the situation, my girlfriend lives 6 hours from me, I cant go to her house currently due to my work schedule and due to the fact I just wasted the lower ball joint (also tie rod, control arm and tire) on my car. She tells me she wants to impulse buy a 95 GT. She knows NOTHING about cars and the guy is asking 7800 for a 66,000 mile car. Too much I know. Its some shady corner garage type place selling it also...... She in her stubborn ways will probably just buy it no questions asked. Is there anyone here with a carfax account who can at least run it for me for some piece of mind?? I dont have the $20 due to my car repair bills and frankly shes too subborn to do it herself. The VIN is as follows-

1FALP42T4SF120736

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

She even said it looks like it might have been in a accident because the one side is quote "higher" whatever that means!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like a dog without a bone, an actor out on loan.........................

Reply to
† Tim †

Tim,

I don't mean to be hateful here, this is the voice of an experienced mom, with two stubborn daughters who is something of a hammerhead myself.

You can talk till you are blue in the face, if she wants it, she will buy it. I would like to suggest though, that if she is going to be pig-headed and act on impules and in ignorance that you make it clear to her that it's HER problem if it turns out to be a piece of junk and that you will not listen to her whine and not help her with it WHEN it becomes a problem. And it WILL become a problem

Good luck to you kid.. hope you find a gal someday that's a little easier to work with because this one will surely bring you nothing but a pain in the pocketbook, and the butt that it's attached to.

One other suggestion.. tell her dad on her. Maybe HE can talk some sense into her.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Looks like it was wrecked in 97... been auctioned a lot too!

Your Vehicle's Description: VIN: 1FALP42T4SF120736 Year: 1995 Make: Ford Model: Mustang GT/GTS Style/Body: Coupe 2 Door Engine: 5.0L V8 EFI HO Country of Assembly: United States

Key: = No Problem Found = Problem Found = Information Found

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's results for this 1995 Ford Mustang GT/GTS(1FALP42T4SF120736) show no significant Title events. When found, events often indicate past automotive damage or warnings associated with the vehicle title. Problems Checked: Results Found Abandoned No Abandoned Record Found Damaged No Damaged Record Found Fire Damage No Fire Damage Record Found Grey Market No Grey Market Record Found Hail Damage No Hail Damage Record Found Insurance Loss No Insurance Loss Record Found Junk No Junk Record Found Rebuilt/Rebuildable No Rebuilt/Rebuildable Record Found Salvage No Salvage Record Found

Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 1995 Ford Mustang GT/GTS(1FALP42T4SF120736) shows no historical events that indicate a significant automotive problem. These problems can indicate previous car damage, theft, or other significant problem. Problems Checked: Results Found NHTSA Crash Test Vehicle No NHTSA Crash Test Vehicle Record Found Frame Damage No Frame Damage Record Found Major Damage Incident No Major Damage Incident Record Found Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon No Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon Record Found Odometer Problem No Odometer Problem Record Found Recycled No Recycled Record Found Salvage Auction No Salvage Auction Record Found Water Damage No Water Damage Record Found

Your Vehicle Checks Out! For this 1995 Ford Mustang GT/GTS(1FALP42T4SF120736)no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. We determine odometer rollbacks by searching for records that indicate odometer reading that are less than a previously reported value. Other odometer events can report events of tampering, or possible odometer breakage. Report Run Date: 07/20/2004 Date Reported Odometer Reading 12/11/01 56,793 01/04/02 55,797 02/13/02 55,823 05/29/02 56,002 06/28/02 57,123 07/15/02 57,134 09/16/02 57,252 08/12/03 63,107 08/13/03 63,107 05/21/04 63,107

Information Found! AutoCheck found additional information on this vehicle. These records will provide you with more past history for this 1995 Ford Mustang GT/GTS(1FALP42T4SF120736). Problems Checked: Results Found Accident Data Accident Data Record(s) Found Corrected Title Corrected Title Record(s) Found Driver Education No Driver Education Record Found Duplicate Title No Duplicate Title Record Found Emission/Safety Inspection No Emission/Safety Inspection Record Found Fire Damage Incident No Fire Damage Incident Record Found Lease No Lease Record Found Lien No Lien Record Found Livery Use No Livery Use Record Found Government Use No Government Use Record Found Police Use No Police Use Record Found Rental/Fleet Rental/Fleet Record(s) Found Repossessed No Repossessed Record Found Taxi Use No Taxi Use Record Found Theft No Theft Record Found

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text. Report Run Date: 07/20/2004 VIN 1FALP42T4SF120736 1995 Ford Mustang GT/GTS Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail 01/08/97 ROCKVILLE, MD MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL 08/05/97 MD STATE AGENCY LEFT FRONT IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE (Case #: 9707618068) 12/04/98 ROCKVILLE, MD MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL 06/17/99 ROCKVILLE, MD MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. TITLE (Title #: 23860478) CORRECTED TITLE 11/30/00 ROCKVILLE, MD MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL 12/08/00 ROCKVILLE, MD MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. TITLE (Title #: 23860478) CORRECTED TITLE 12/11/01 LANHAM, MD 56,793 MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. TITLE (Title #: 31599272) 12/21/01 STAFFORD, VA MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. TITLE 01/04/02 EASTERN REGION 55,797 AUTO AUCTION AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS FLEET/LEASE 02/13/02 EASTERN REGION 55,823 AUTO AUCTION REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION 05/29/02 EASTERN REGION 56,002 AUTO AUCTION REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION 06/21/02 EASTERN REGION AUTO AUCTION AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS FLEET/LEASE 06/28/02 WYOMING, PA 57,123 MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. TITLE (Title #: 57620406) 07/15/02 FALLS, PA 57,134 MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. TITLE (Title #: 57620406) 08/16/02 FALLS, PA MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL 09/16/02 WILLIAMSPORT, PA 57,252 MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. TITLE (Title #: 57620406) 10/24/02 WILLIAMSPORT, PA MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL 08/12/03 PA 63,107 AUTO AUCTION REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION 08/13/03 PA 63,107 AUTO AUCTION REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION AS DEALER VEHICLE 05/21/04 OXFORD, PA 63,107 MOTOR VEHICLE DEPT. TITLE (Title #: 57620406) REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

Check Your Credit - It's Fast and Free! Save on auto insurance from Esurance

Experian's Privacy Statement

AutoCheck Vehicle History Report Disclaimer: Experian's AutoCheck Vehicle History Report is compiled from multiple sources. It is not always possible for Experian to obtain complete discrepancy information on all vehicles, therefore, there may be other title brands, odometer readings or discrepancies that apply to this vehicle that are not reflected on this report. Experian searches data from additional sources where possible but all discrepancies may not be reflected on the AutoCheck Vehicle History Report.

"? Tim ?" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3115.bay.webtv.net...

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Hey Kate- Yeah I know, sometimes you cant control who you love though. I did get someone to send me one and low and behold it was in a accident. Not serious but still police involvement, drivers side damage. I sent it to her, will give her a call a little later and see what she says. Thanks for the advice! Tim

Like a dog without a bone, an actor out on loan.........................

Reply to
† Tim †

Thanks for the info Chief! I dont know what to make of so many auctions, I am assuming its not a good thing, is that a usual thing or is that out of the ordinary?

Tim

Like a dog without a bone, an actor out on loan.........................

Reply to
† Tim †

how about a free carfax check on this car?

vin 4A3AJ56G6RE104265

1994 mitsubishi galant

Reply to
Lou

hi, would you please help me out and check this vin for me?

the car is selling for 500 bucks and i am a student with no money and no family. i have just enough savings to buy this car,

please help,

it would greatly be appreciated,

thanks so much.

4A3AJ56G6RE104265

Reply to
Lou

If someone has the time, could you check 1J4FN78S6NL105894 for me? Thanks so much!!!

Ian

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
ianstenseng