Ceramic pads

I'm doing a rear disk brake conversion on my '87 GT using t-bird stuff. Do they make ceramic pads for this year mustang?

Reply to
Mark

Why don't you try a web search, or even simpler, call a retailer.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Mark opined in news:wT39d.195128$MQ5.170811@attbi_s52:

Dont you mean "that year TBird"?

Dont confuse the parts counter guy... Always ask for the part for the donor car.

For instance... when buying brake parts for my SVO, I quickly learned to state that it was for a Mark VII even though it was a factory car.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Yes they do, however; it sounds like you need pads for a Thunderbird.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Don't confuse the parts guy???? Isn't that what happens when the phone rings??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]