christmas soon...

Take a look at this sites related to christmas celebrations

decorations for kids
halloween crafts decorations
fashion paper halloween decorations
table decorations
decorations for pre k students

Reply to
cherrylileneli

Something's wrong with my browser, "Cherry." All I see are pictures of cars and some audio tracks.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Stinking spammers, should be put in prison.

--=20 "I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a combination plate." - Kent Wills

"So you think AUK is some kind of really tight knit CABAL? ROTFLMAO! Its a bunch of lazy tossers with too much time on their hands and few friends. WELCOME TO USENET. Drive thru please..." - =A7=F1=FChw=A4=A3f

Reply to
WindsorFox-{SS}-

WindsorFox-{SS}- wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net:

Simply brilliant.

If it bothers you and your moronic buds so much, quit your cry-baby whining and actually DO something about it.

Reply to
Joe

I do every single time. What do you do but the same thing you do in=20 this group, sit and show off what you feel is superior intelligence. Now =

THAT'S brill....

--=20 "I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a combination plate." - Kent Wills

"So you think AUK is some kind of really tight knit CABAL? ROTFLMAO! Its a bunch of lazy tossers with too much time on their hands and few friends. WELCOME TO USENET. Drive thru please..." - =A7=F1=FChw=A4=A3f

Reply to
WindsorFox-{SS}-

I see by clicking on the link that my complaint to Tripod did not go =

unanswered. So much for your previous observation.

--=20 "I get the impression that Jamie is a papusa or two short of a combination plate." - Kent Wills

"So you think AUK is some kind of really tight knit CABAL? ROTFLMAO! Its a bunch of lazy tossers with too much time on their hands and few friends. WELCOME TO USENET. Drive thru please..." - =A7=F1=FChw=A4=A3f

Reply to
WindsorFox-{SS}-

WindsorFox-{SS}- wrote in news:6smaj.10940 $ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe19.lga:

Based on your drivel and your idiotic 'yearly oil change' philosophy, your intelligence seems to be hovering somewhere around the bottom rung.

Reply to
Joe

WindsorFox-{SS}- wrote in news:kxmaj.10943 $ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe19.lga:

And you really think you've accomplished something? Sad. You might want to try actually living in the real world one day.

Reply to
Joe

Yet at least four above yours there sparky.