Chrysler sells all 6400 Dodge Challenger muscle cars

Really? What is meant by "ya`all"?

Name any place that is naturally able to support its population.

I said cooperation. Our chance at success is limited by arbitrary boundaries.

Reply to
Peter Franks

Ok, then name a place that IS optimal for large scale human habitation.

I look at it this way: thanks to the ingenuity of man, we have areas that are much more habitable.

Reply to
Peter Franks

What ever happened to the good old days 30 years-ago in California, during when someone pissed you off in a bumper-to-bumper on a free way, you just pulled out a hand gun and straigtened things out by shooting a few rounds off?

Thems was the times!

Reply to
John Harding

The money goes to stock holders and they are IRA/401K retirement accounts(the Little Guy), you Liberals are so stupid that you pilfer Social Security and now you want to pilfer the *Private retirement* accounts, all in the name of getting another tax so Government can grow even more.

Taking money off the top of corporate earnings, hurts the working people. Once again Liberalism attacks the hard working people and wants to give our money to *Government* and freeloaders who *contribute zero* to the *economic health* of the NATION.

Reply to
Poetic Justice

Everything sounds like Communism when you watch The O'Reilly Factor.

Don't eat cheese!

Reply to
John Harding

Yeah, and GM, Ford, Toyota and Honda in Canada do better assembling automobiles in Canada due to "national health care".

GM, America's biggest corporation, is sucking because they pay for the shit.

Meanwhile, GM Canada does a lot better because Canada has single payer.

Sorry man, I was just in Spartansburg all last week. The only reason BMW does well there is due to "low wages".

Toyota and Honda in Canada? They're not UAW or CAW union, but are payed the same.

More than Yanks.

America's answer to globalism is to be paid as if they were bare footed chinks in a factory in China. And they're making BMW's.

Reply to
John Harding

You mean the time before ROAD RAGE was common place...

Now people just keep an extra gallon of diesel in the car and a disposable lighter to straighten out lousy drivers. Life sure gets better with more liberal laws doesn't it. Tire irons, baseball bats, chains....

We need a few more laws about our cars and some more taxes to make life better so a few more people will go over the edge from all the stress and aggravation.

Reply to
Poetic Justice

Boy, that was during the deep and heady days of line ups for petrol, when a Ford Pinto was a family car, not a grenade!

Ah! But I did own a 5 litre Gremlin 5 speed.

Next to the 327 ci small block Chevy Malibu I drove in high school, it ruled!

Those were the days!

Reply to
John Harding

Well, Virginia is a good start. The Eastern half of the United States has water, wood, tillable soil as the very basics to support large population and it does as a large portion of the country's population lives there.

No doubt. It makes me proud to be a civil engineer. It also makes us, as a whole, very vulnerable to anything that disrupts the functioning of our technology to a large extent.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

\ More species died after the big one that took out the dinosaurs millions of years ago, and man didn't even exist.

The Planet Earth will always exist. But will we be like the dinos or not?

Reply to
John Harding

Al Gores house?.............efficient living for large scale, enough FOOD in the refrigerator for the masses.

Teddy Kennedy's Car?.........save gas, carpool he needs new passengers at every bridge, it's a large scale *rehabitation* operation.

ANWR?...............It's getting warmer, move in today NO MONEY DOWN...SUB PRIME government backed loans, own your own 5 acre caribou ranch.

Neverland Ranch?.........Micheal Jackson has empty rooms, a large scale number of young boys are welcome to begin habitation.

Myanmar?........Suddenly has new openings for large scale habitation.

Reply to
Poetic Justice

Been there knew someone that had one, he was the definition of road rage.... he even had a new engine put in it after he blew up the first engine. Truly a portable weapon was the Pinto. I alway got out of their way.

I'm sorry!

I drove a 950cc Austin Healey Sprite and a Kawasaki 90cc.... they were the smallest things in the parking lot.

I could barely fit the gun under the seat. The added weight slowed me down by 2mph.... So I got a P/U truck and a gun rack and intimidated the hell out of all the Grimlin's and Malibu's

Reply to
Poetic Justice

I still own a 1982 Honda CF900 Super Sport.

It's over 95 horsepower!

What a classic.

I'm with you bud!

Reply to
John Harding

Nah, Mother Nature is chugging right along and barely notices us humans. We have occupied just a fraction of a tick on her clock and she doesn't care about us. One thing you can count on is that some of us humans will come up with the next environmental disaster du jour and try to scare the hell out of us over nothing once again. One day they just might have a legitimate cause to promote and we won't believe them because they cried wolf too many times.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

Can you say "Easy Rider Rifle Rack"?

LOL!

That comes from the Dennis Hopper / Peter Fonda movie from '69.

I'm no kid.

Reply to
John Harding

I agree, but the cause is....

Carter's tax and regulate. Reagan granting amnesty to Illegals instead of fixing the problem. Bush 1 with his new world order. Globalizing and sending our Production off shore.Raising Taxes. Clinton not keeping his promise to VETO NAFTA. Not fixing the Illegals, And Raising taxes. This Bush with his Social Spending, and non enforcement of the Immigration.

The US Workers watch a loaf of bread and gas and everything go up 6 times their costs in 20 years and the pay is about the same for low to mid level skilled jobs.

But then I'm not going to buy new cars from Canada or a new BMW from the USA..... until they show some respect for American workers.... I try to buy from companies that treat people descent.

I'm seeing companies go belly up here in the US... real estate companies and builders and car lots..... it's not surprising since the government has been bleeding the population dry with it's lack of concern for immigration and loss of manufacturing and insatiable appetite for new spending and taxes.

Reply to
Poetic Justice

Oh fer f*ck sakes! His place is massive and he's fixed it. He's also (still) got an office full of Secret Agents BECAUSE that is what happens to you when you are a former VP.

Ask that stupid f*ck Dan Quayle, he's got the same!

It is not the average house.

Reply to
John Harding

I'm Canadian, but what I like the most to do with American things, is that the proper way to refer to Bush, Clinton and Carter is "Mister President"

And Dan Quayle or Dick? "Mister Vice President"

That is like when you meet The Queen, and you say "Your Majesty"

Reply to
John Harding

Every former Prime Minister in Canada or the UK is properly addressed as "Your honour"

Reply to
John Harding

Only if I respect them and their office.... You earn respect in America, it's not bestowed upon you by the King.

I use Sir and your Honour when they earn it.

Reply to
Poetic Justice