Cig. Lighter doesn't work - '98 Mustang

Cigarette lighter and auxillary outlet do not work on my '98 Mustang. Everything else works. Fuse is good. Any ideas?

Reply to
Rick

My mustang came with the same problem.

I found the cigarette lighter plug that was probably used for a now non-existent stereo, behind the console. The plug is an "L" shaped piece of rubber. There is an accompanying ground wire that is a slip-on flat plug. Try to get in there and see if there are any bare wires laying around while you're at it.

voice from the past

Reply to
voice from the past