Clock resetting...

Anyone know why my clock would reset on my 93GT? I know it's a nothing problem, but could be indicative of somthing bigger about to happen. It always starts, and the radio presets stay, but something is happening. Battery connections seem tight.

Thanks guys.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

My radio was playing , stopped, smelled some electronics burning, radio did not play for 3 months, then after a car wash, and interior cleaning, the radio came back on again, it is OK now. Check the fuse block make sure all fuses in ok ? 1993 LX ex cop car 8# supercharger (has more squeaks and rides rough)

Reply to
Yelmuhc

Good idea. Thanks.

Brad

My radio was playing , stopped, smelled some electronics burning, radio did not play for 3 months, then after a car wash, and interior cleaning, the radio came back on again, it is OK now. Check the fuse block make sure all fuses in ok ? 1993 LX ex cop car 8# supercharger (has more squeaks and rides rough)

Reply to
BradandBrooks

I think you need a new battery.

Reply to
Mort Guffman

The clock has its own non-switched power supply wire. It sounds as though there is a bad connection in that circuit.

Reply to
Blue Gator

Thanks! I'll check that out.

Brad