clutch replacement 2000 Mustang 3.8 5 speed

I have a 2000 mustang 3.8 5 speed with 72,000 on it and it may be coming up on a clutch replacement. I have replaced clutches in older model vehicles but not a mustang. Is there anything I need to be on the look out for? Could I do it my self with out special tools? Any suggestions for type of parts or kits to use? Any advice would be appreciated. Right now it is just making a little noise when I down shift like a pilot bearing going bad.

Reply to
heybob via CarKB.com