CNBC to air "Coming Out" on 27th

Got an email from the CNBC network says they will cover the 2005 Mustang "Coming Out" press conference live from Detroit on Monday the 27th. Didn't say when that will air, guess they want you to keep the channel set. May have to put a tape in the VCR when I leave for work. Was in a 2005 today that Ford had at a display at the racetrack (Dover Downs) near my home. Its a good bit bigger than the current model.

Reply to
joseph cugnini