Code Test.

I will let the group in after the test.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

-------------- DISCLAIMER: This post may not appear on

unless it and all others in the thread in question are unaltered and it is clearly stated that it stems from the RAMFM Usenet newsgroup and the poster is not a member of
but a RAMFM Usenet newsgroup poster.

This is where my posts go!

Yep, still my sig. Greg B. '01 V6 Convertible Premium Trim Option Mods: K&N air filter, air silencer removed Future mods: anything that doesn't blow up my engine!

I will let the group in after the test.>

Reply to
Greg B.