come clean warman

Well, we can see for sure that you are a bald faced liar.... you have just

>called even your more lucid statements into question. You, sir, are bereft >of credibilty, bereft of integrity and offer little to any forum you >participate in. You are as awe-inspiring as a toilet paper commercial. > >Ya snuck up on us this time... say what you want... you don't matter enough >for any further response..... > >turd.... hurc... the keys aren't that far apart.... >

lm fa offf

keep it up jimmy i have the proof i have the recipt and work order

bwhahahahahaha warmans busted h u r c a s t

Reply to
fordman3

Scan them and post them, asshole. You want credibility, you gotta earn it.

Of course, you can't scan and post what you don't have, so don't waste our time.

Reply to
Jim Warman

come clean now jim wannnabeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

h u r c a s t

Reply to
fordman3

Post 'em, hurl.... you have no way out of this one.... You said it, you can "prove" it.... post it. Be a man for once in your life or forever be a sad little puke. Of course, all you can prove is that you are a major source of methane gas....

Reply to
Jim Warman

ya cant post a picture on this newsgroup

oilboy hurc ast

Reply to
fordman3