COME ON GUYS,,LETS SEE SOME PICS!!

Lets see some new pics of your stangs for the new year!!!!! tom

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

1970 Mustang Mach I - 351C, 4 speed close ratio Top Loader, Shaker, 3.50:1 Limited Slip

Mustang Wheels and Wings - Los Alamitos, CA 8/26/01

All Ford Show - Moroso Motorsports Park, Jupiter FL 10/26/03

Grover C. McCoury III

Theres a few of me, cars, trucks, deer, boats, and who knows what else. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Pics of my Cobra, my Cobra with my brother's old Cobra, and probably a few miscellaneous cars that I either sold or am selling....

I've yet to update it to add the Ninja, but I don't think I have any pictures of that either. Everything other than Probezilla is sleeping for the winter anyway.

Where are your pics?

JS

Reply to
JS

You show me yours and I'll show you mine!

Reply to
Mustang_66

What? You want MORE?

dwight stuck in 1993

Reply to
dwight

Awww hell.. mine has a foot of red Tennessee mud on her and no REAL bath in sight for at least a month!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

at 24 Dec 2003, SVTKate (mobile) [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:z6gGb.3913$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Ya mean she's a redhead now? Like your old one? Cool!!! Wanna go to the track? With a foot of mud on her, I may have a chance of beating ya on the 1/2 mile. *ducking*

Merry Xmas hon. How's the house buying going?

Reply to
Paul

Hi Ya Paulie! The house hunting has been... well.. a challenge, though the word nightmare comes to mind. Most of the houses we have seen out here have been pretty shoddy construction wise. Though we did find a few that were quality homes, but either the property, location (next to junk yards and trailers that were ababdoned) or the floor plan was all wrong. We made an offer of $165k on a beautiful 3000 s.f house in Paris, but the owner decided to play some really stupid games with the land surrounding the place, so we retracted our offer. Keeping in mind that I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason, I went back to the web and started hunting again. I found a delightful 7 year old 2000 s.f brick house. It has 3bd, 2 full and

2 -1/2 baths, formal living room and a family room with a fireplace with a nice sized kitchen, wonderful windows, a place to shoot our pistols, a nice size new shop all on 10 acres with a pond for only $149k.

It's perfect, where the other one did not have as much land, nor a garage and was much more expensive.

We should hear on our offer sometime today. We feel pretty confident it will be accepted as we didn't ask for anything special in the contract, offered full price if they paid the points.

We got to sit out on the back porch yesterday afternoon and watch the rain on the pond and listen to the breeze whispering through the pine trees. We were wet and cold, and it felt like a little slice of heaven. It was so peaceful and quiet and smelled like we pine trees.

So... I'll keep you posted. If all goes well, we should be able to take posession before mid January.

Happy Christmas to you, your bride and your little fur faced children!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

at 24 Dec 2003, SVTKate (mobile) [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:5MiGb.4040$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

It sure does! This one sounds wonderful. Man, if I could get my wife up there, we'd buy something like that. 10 acres and a pond would make our fury herd extremely happy. :-)

I hope they accept your offer hon and you'll get in there quick.

Merry Xmas and a great New Year for you and your hubby as well.

Reply to
Paul

Well, if you must pry.

pawn

Why is that troll still here??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

LMAO!!!!!

Cindy

Vic

2kGT 5m blk suspensi>Lets see some new pics of your stangs for the new year!!!!! tom
Reply to
Victor DiMichina

ok... My Baby....

Reply to
Ron Provost

Ron,

This is America...we want our car back! Don't make us come and get it.

Sincerely, George Bush...

Great looking car!

Reply to
Mustang_66

Funny you say that!

I just drove to Indiana (9 hours) to go and buy this one... imported it back... Taxes and all that bull!

See we both PAY to much TAXES!

Reply to
Ron Provost

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Nice!!

Scott Williams

Damn, Donna, your car is looking GOOD! I love the two-tone paint job! Where did you get it and how much did it cost?? :-p I'm doing that when I get my Cobra! :-) The FR500's look really nice on there, too.

Cindy

Cindy