Concerned

Hi Folks,

I was wandering around yesterday and thought I had found a link for a free Carfax report. It turned out not to be, but what I DID find out concerned me.

It returned that there were 21 reported entries regarding my car - since I'm from Newfoundland, Canada I hardly expected my car to be anything other than existent in the system...

If it's not too much trouble, could someone run a Carfax for me? My VIN is 1FALP4047TF235425. My e-mail is below.

Maybe I can get some ease of mind or at least be aware of any problems my car may have...

Thanks a lot in advance,

Greg Browne

-- `96 232

Greggerex

pay 20 bucks & do it yourself

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Dont let that *scare* you.. almost anything can generate a *hit* on the carfax report.

Long link.. but it is a report for a car listed for sale here in florida through

Most of the *hits* on this car are for registration and odometer readings.

Reply to
JC

Here is another link that shows this particular vehicle was serviced at a dealership.

JC