Considering trading in for 2005 GT

Well, I had no intentions of trading in my 01 GT for several years yet but I find myself looking more and more into the new 2005. It wouldn't be until spring though; no way I'm buy a car just before winter.

Anyone in Canada, Ontario specifically, get the new 05 GT? I'd like to know how much lower they are allowing the GT to go from the MSRP $32,795. I was able to get approx $4000 off the MSRP of my 01 GT back in May 01 but I have no idea if that was good or not. I thought it was :-)

I've yet to see the 05 GT here. Besides being a small place, it appears they are wanting to get rid of the old stock before bringing in the new.

Finally, anyone know a good site where I could get an estimate of what my GT's worth? I'd like to know all this before taking the plunge.

Thanks.

Jeff

01 GT FIPK
Reply to
Jeff

cobra boy

Funny thing is I was thinking about the 03-04 Cobra but I prefer not to buy 'previously enjoyed' vehicles (2003) and the 2004 is still rather pricey for my budget. I also remembered what got me thinking about doing the upgrade; the new design and even though the cobra is an awesome car with gobs of HP, it's still the same body design/looks (more or less) of what I have already :-)

$32k US = $38k Canadian...hey, that's not bad! Our Dollar is rising ;-)

Jeff

01 GT FIPK
Reply to
Jeff

Jeff opined

Ummm no... your dollar isnt rising, ours is falling

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Same Difference.

Reply to