Convertible Top Hydraulic Cyclinder leak

Hi, I spotted an oil leak from my 68 conv. hydraulic cyclinder, the area where the rod goes into the cyclinder. Can this leak be fixed by changing the seal? I spotted a cir-clip at the end of the cyclinder. Is there any source of info.... Thanks

1968 Mustang Convertible Amar (South Africa)
Reply to
Jeffery