cool mustang watches

Hey guys, I happened to come across this cool site that sells a bunch of different mustang watches, these guys have some awesome boss stuff, they are really into the early stangs and are mustang guys with one of the owners having a 67 GTA. They have almost everything in watches and because they are mustang guys have some cool boss 302,429,351,GTA,bullit,etc. watches. I got a bullit watch from them and its awesome. Check em out at

Jake

Reply to
surfertheman

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1128819295.568893.121540 @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Just HAPPENED to?

And WOW.. whatta coincidink....You're BOTH located in Edmonton!!!

Not that I needed to look it up.

All the lame plank spammers start off with that line

Hope your product is more creative and original than you are.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Personally, I'd rather have a few selections from the Hershey's chocolate catalog which just arrived.... Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.
Reply to
Spike

Well! I wanted one with a Barbie Jeep on it, what a let down.

Reply to
SVTKate

Somebody should complain to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com about the glaring omission, but I won't.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com has the usual suspects - the Boss, the Shelbys, the old, old Mustangs that everyone else has. Makes me wonder how old these watches are, that snipped-for-privacy@aol.com is selling.

Once again, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, like everyone else, has totally forgotten the Mustang that Ford built for 15 model years. Hell, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com even has a Mustang II watch, but nothing for the Foxes.

1979 through 1993, and probably a million built, but the Fox Mustang doesn't warrant a watch at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com website. At best, I could order a custom watch from snipped-for-privacy@aol.com with my car's picture on it, but if I were going to do that, I'd order a GOOD watch, and not the cheap crap that snipped-for-privacy@aol.com is selling. And I'm not the type to wear a watch that has a picture on it.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com seems to think that the Mustang died in 1978. That's only one reason that snipped-for-privacy@aol.com will not be getting any business from me.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

OMG!!!!

Some crawler is gonna grab snipped-for-privacy@aol.com 's email address and fire off THOUSANDS of SPAM MESSAGES to

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

How the hell could you DO that to

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com ?????

Who can also be reached at

(780) 450-6989

Monday-Friday 10-5 Mountian Standard Time

and asking for Brad Palmer

OTOH, I have NO idea who

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

might be...

anyone else know if

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

is related to

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

who evidently works at

Box 105,2512-40 Street Edmonton,Alberta,Canada T6L 5L1

maybe he is really

snipped-for-privacy@drivetimewatches.com

funny name...

snipped-for-privacy@drivetimewatches.com