Coopersburg Pa, Show

Anybody check it out today? I just got back. It was a nice get together, lots of Mustangs and other assorted cars and trucks. The fleamarket-vendors were some what disappointing IMO (not to many). I picked up a pin and a couple of T shirts. Next year I'm gonna show the GTS. Looked like a good time was being had by all. I looked for Bill S and his Cobra but didn't see him. Although when I was ther there were 2 67's and a 66 Cobra , there also was a GT 40 there.

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

Dave,

Never made it down there today...Hurt my back working on the garage remodel yesterday, and woke up with such pain in my lower back, that the trip was canceled for me.....................A few pills of Robaxin, and I'm good to go for a while......At least till I make it to the chiropractor in the AM.................Next scheduled show for me is the Trebour show in September................................

Bill S.

Dave Sibbett wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

i've been wanting to get to that show for a few yrs now but havent made it up there yet.ive heard its a good show.hopefully next yr i will get up there.will see when the times comes.

Reply to
Mustangkrazy

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

The weather, unfortunately, was a bit threatening. That caused our participation to be a bit down this year. It was raining a little when I first got there at 6:00am for setup. The rain held off for the rest of the day, but I guess some owners didn't want to risk it. It rained (poured) just as I was leaving at 4:00pm. I had just put the key in the ignition as the drops started to fall, but was able to get my top up before it started to come really down.

BTW, MM&FF was there. :)

Dave Sibbett wrote:

Reply to
Walt

Reply to
Walt

I'm sorry I did not make it down to the show.......Just too many conflicts..........................Perhaps next year.....................

Bill S.

Walt wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.