Cosmetic care on 88 mustang convertible

Not sure if my topc is the best but was wondering:

Whats the best thing to use to protect and shine the convertible canvas top? Preferrably something that can be purchased at autozone/advanced auto/napa/o'rileys/walmart.

Is there anything that can be placed on the dull trim around the windows, trunk luggage rack, and sideview mirrors that can bring the shine back into them?

Whats best to use to protect and shine the plastic and vinyl inside the car? The dash and door panels are already shiny and beautiful, I just want to keep them that way.

Finally, on my trunk lid there is a chip in the red paint. The car was repainted red over red at some point, so you can see the dull red beneath the chip. The chip is smaller than a dime. I'm not worried about touching it up, but would like to put something clear overtop of it to keep it from spreading.

All of that is for a 1988 5.0 LX convertible with a black top.

Thanks!

--C

Reply to
Cameron