Cost for mufflers install

I'm thinking about picking up some turbo mufflers from autozone & I'm wondering what the general cost is for having new mufflers (dual exhaust.. 2 of 'em obviously) installed (98 Mustang GT). Anybody have a general price range? I don't wanna get ripped off. Thanks!!

-Mike

98 Mustang GT
Reply to
<memset

Forget this post... check out the thread "Any one run old fashioned Turbos with an X pipe?" by MadDAWG.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
cobra boy

Ask your friends who then ask there friends "Does anyone know a ford tech?" You wil find that alot of shops alow there techs to do "side jobs" after hours and you can get this done from 30-50 cash. I would not do it on your back.

Reply to
Hooked