Dead Battery

I replaced the battery in my 2000GT 5speed because it died and after a full cycle on my battery charger the green eye stayed red, so to be on the safe side got a new one. Now after my car has sat three weeks or so straight, the new battery would not even light up the dash. Charged the new battery, and while the motor is off I read 12.5VDC When the motor is running at idle I read 14.4VDC With the motor off and meter in series with battery It's pulling 220mA I have an AutoMeter fuel pres. gauge that is using 57mA of the 220mA I pulled #6 fuse(Instrument Cluster PCM) and it's using 161mA and the other 2mA I'm guessing maybe non-dynamic memory for the Mach460? Can anyone tell me if any of this is not correct? I'm thinking maybe the cluster is bad and if so can I put another one in and will it keep the correct millage?

Reply to
Gill