dealing with JAPHAR 81

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

All, For those of you that don't enjoy our resident troll and would prefer him gone, just forward his posts to

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

with a quick note that hes spamming the group. If they get more than

10 emails from different people, his account will be terminated.

Im happy to ignore him, but people seem to be getting annoyed, so I thought I'd help out a bit.

hurc ast

Reply to
promot