distributor rebuild question

I took my distributor apart, all looks good except for the springs/weights. One of the springs returns to the original shape after I release it, the other doesn't. My question is, are they the same strength? And, where can I get them...would my local parts place have them? Thanks in advance.

R in VA

Reply to
gcroix

lmfao a distributor that looks good f*ck you are a focktard whats the timing curve lmfao agood parts place has them theres lots so hope ya get the right one

focktard

hurc ast

Reply to
snmmach

They should both be equal. It should be a pretty easy part to find. Be sure and check for bushing wear in the shaft. I don't rebuild distributers any more, new ones are just too cheap.

Reply to
.boB

springs/weights.

Reply to
Jim Warman

they are becoming a thing of the past most of these foctards in this group have no idea of what it does

hurc ast

Reply to
snmmach

These folks are NOT focktards.... they are individuals whose skill sets are based on other criteria. I applaud those that are willing to try something new and will try to help as best I can (something the rest of us could learn).

Googling "synchrograph" returns this

amongst others. And now they havean idea of what it does...... focktard.

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao they are foctards only a few of us have actually used one

hurc ast

Reply to
snmmach

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

An interesting use of the word "us"....I'm sure that the closest you ever got to one was 3rd year SAIT...

hurc... you're in a hole.... a shovel is not your best tool...

Reply to
Jim Warman

lmfao if u want to spin a dist you are welcome to use my machine

hurc ast

Reply to
snmmach