Do you have pictures of your car online?

I noticed some folks have URLs attached to their sigs, and we can see their car.....anyone else have theirs online?

I'm very interested.

The Billy

Reply to
The Billy

Yeah, our money pit is at

Gumby619

Its red dammit, not orange!!!!

Reply to
Gumby619

My coupe:

My fastback:
My F-250:

Laurie S.

Hey how much did you give for it??

Reply to
DDB

Paid 3k

put 1,400.00 in it the first week putting a new front end under it

Needs brakes and a rear axle bearing at this point and so it sits....

Gumby619

Btw we are in San Diego area

Its a Ford and its RED

Reply to
Gumby619

at 18 Nov 2003, Gumby619 [ snipped-for-privacy@bidness.com] wrote in news:ucvub.27940$Q64.7348@fed1read03:

Is that the 'Poppy red' color?

Reply to
Paul

Not sure. It looks red most of the time but it looks orange if the light hits it right. The car was originaly a light blue with a blue and white pony interior. The interior has been dyed black (except for the rear seat which is new). The paint is an Earl Scheib or Maaco cheapy job. Major overspray and fenders not totally covered plus its one of the worst orange peel textures I've ever seen. The person I bought it from was going for exterior looks as opposed to actually fixing anything. I had my mechanic (Mustang type person) look at it before I bought it and I had another of my friends (tire store owner and mustang lover) check it out too. Other than the brakes and the bearing it is in great mechanical condition and no cracked rails and minimal rust. There was some rust covered over with the paint (most likely improperly removed before paint) that is apparent in the pictures of the doors. That is the worst of the rust. The car has been hit in the rear at some point I think because as the pictures show the rear bumper doesn't line up right and actually looks bowed. The seller sait they were new bumpers but on inspection later (puttin in a new float for the gas guage sending unit) they are rusty on the inside. The car was a beach car for 5 years the seller told me, beyond that I have no idea. The rims are oxidized pretty badly as the pics show so they will eventually be replaced. I've babbled on enough I think. Have fun and feel free to ask me more questions, hell, I might learn something!!

Gumby619

I can talk about it for hours!!!

"Paul" wrote in message news:Xns9437A09895989parrotpapa@65.32.1.8...

Reply to
Gumby619
1970 Mustang Mach I

Mustang Wheels and Wings - Los Alamitos, CA 8/26/01

All Ford Show - Moroso Motorsports Park, Jupiter FL 10/26/03

Grover C. McCoury III

Joe Cilinceon

Yep. :)

Greg

Here you go:

Rusty

Reply to
Rusty

RioRedGT

heres mine.It's orange damnit not red.

orangespawn50

By the way, folks, the "new" CFrog is already costing me money. Since I bought it in New Jersey, I had to have it inspected in Pennsylvania - new brake pads on all corners and (drum roll) needs new exhaust. (None of this was a surprise.)

Don't tell Jean (I've convinced her that I'm not exactly happy about having to lay out the money), but I'm thrilled - just ordered the Dynomax SuperTurbo setup for the GT. The LX has the Ultraflows, which is a nicer, deeper sound (as befits my advanced age), but I like some of the reviews I've read about the SuperTurbos. Now I'll be able to compare and contrast!

dwight (BTW - Mustangs Unlimited's price was $179. I use them because the parts are at my house the next day. The shop owner said that the exhaust he would have gotten for me - and I didn't even ask what - would have been $300. I just saved over $100! Now I can order new floor mats.)

Reply to
dwight

I've got pictures of my past cars (and hopefully my future car) in various places online.

None of them are Mustangs though.

Steve BBB on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

at 18 Nov 2003, Gumby619 [ snipped-for-privacy@bidness.com] wrote in news:SJvub.28186$Q64.9750@fed1read03:

Ah, cheapy paint job. Ok, Ford did have a 'Poppy red' which under the right light looked more orange that red. *L* Talk about orange peel, I saw a brand new Chevy SSR today. Bright red. Nice car. but with a 50K+ price sticker I'd expect a better paintjob than it had. Definate orange peel and 'drips' at like the edge of the hood. Disappointing to say the least. I guess the trained monkey's Ford used got offered a banana more an hour and now work for GM. ;-)

Reply to
Paul

My 2003 Mach 1

My 2002 Ranger FX4

me

My 1994 Torch Red Corvette

I haven't taken any pictures yet of my 2004 F-150 4x4

Reply to
Mark Jones

Oh HELL YEA!

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top
SVTKate

looks red from here... maybe you need to adjust your monitor LOL

| > > Yeah, our money pit is at

| > > Gumby619 | > >

| > > Its red dammit, not orange!!!! | >

| > Hey how much did you give for it?? | >