Do you have pictures of your car online?

2003 GT convertible, silver, all stock

Pics: http://64.35.28.172/dmstang.htm

Reply to
GT-Vert-03

Yep. Amazingly enough, you can find it at one of the URLs attached to my sig. ;)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I saw one of those SSR's our dealership too. Get this: Sticker price says $44g's and on a narrow sticker next to the main sticker it says "Markup $10,000 due to availability" and at the bottom there's the final price of $54g's!! I would not pay no extra $10 large just because the dealer can't get any more. Oh, and the paint was "Smoking Asphalt". Looked black to me and definitely would be an investigator's wet dream when it came to all the finger and hand prints on it.

Reply to
Greg B.

at 19 Nov 2003, Greg B. [ snipped-for-privacy@else.dumbass.com] wrote in news:dWFub.243236$HS4.2152141@attbi_s01:

*L* many people do, look at the $10K markup on the 03 Cobra's when they first came out. People bitched, but they bought them. :-) I hope that black paintjob was better quality than the red one I saw. Had me wondering if GM sourced it out to Earl Scheible or Maaco...
Reply to
Paul

I could have gotten one a month ago for a few thousand below sticker. I bought a 2004 F-150 4x4 instead.

Reply to
Mark Jones

Delurkingness!!!

Yuppers, I have pictures... well... one ::hangs head in photographic shame::. Its on my journal at the moment, but here's the addy to the pic. Note the flames on the rearview mirror... and the lack of scuffed upness of the front bumper. sigh. I need to get that fixed somehow.... still. but, now that I'm working again, I afford it. yay!!

patricia

0_0 Red Focus deadjournal.com/~xdattax
Reply to
Snowy Rose

Ok...I love your daughter.....

The Billy

Reply to
The Billy

WindsorFox[SS]

Hey, you need to wash your car....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

It did for the old "before" pics, but it was clean when I took the new ones, I swear!

Actually, it could use a wash right now... But it only stays clean for about 10 minutes in this cruddy weather. :\

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Wow, I LOVE the Nissan!!!! It's beautiful. (...of course I like the Stang too)

If I was going to pop for a utility vehicle, this would be high on the list, especially after reading the reviews. Great choice.

-- Buzz Haze-Ottawa ON

87 5.0 LX Coupe
Buzz Haze

Most can be found at

Our 97 5.0 coupe can be seen at

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Here you go:

Michel

Thanks, I REEEEEEEally wanted the FX35, but it was @ $10K more and they are pretty much the same car. I really like it, but I have to admit I like the styling of the FX even more. I drove a pile of Infinitis and as little as 3 years ago you'd have never caught me in a Nissan, then I noticed the new styling on the Altima and while admiring it saw a Murano and an ad for an FX. That 340 HP v8 is pretty bad ass.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Sure do! Got my 65 2+2 a couple of months ago and just got around to building a site for it.

Stewie

Here's mine:

I think it blew a cylinder so it's not running until I get it fixed.

JD

Reply to
JD

Since I'm in the middle of changing auto insurance carriers and they have requested some photos, here's one of them I took today...

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

Very nice, Mike!

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
Patrick

Project car - 66 coupe:

You don't see the whole car until the third page of pics, lots of detail pics to remind me where I started from.

Reply to
WOW

Yo, Patrick! Don't miss the previous page:

You'd probably like the black one better.

dwight

Reply to
dwight