Drifting an original '68 GT500KR

And some people think drifting started recently in Japan. Here's proof the first-gen muscle cars started it. :-)

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Good ol' Bud Lindemann! I remember watching his show when I was a kid. They often drifted the test car around the corners.

I still like to watch these reruns but the braking test makes me cringe! Stomp on the brakes and lock up the tires... Is that a brake test or a tire test?

His "Body roll was not excessive." would now be, "Isn't there an anti roll bar on that thing?" This car was thirsty, ALL the time. I loved his reviews on everything.

My how times have changed, and cars are so much better!

Check Bud Lindemann out on youtube. You'll laugh, cringe, and probably say "WTF are they doing there?"

Reply to
twk

lol

More like the driver stopping the car and getting out to try to figure out what the hell is wrong with it.

I remember my Super Bee sucking down an 1/8 of a tank in one romp.

The way technology is going, in 20 years we'll be laughing at how crappy the current crop runs.

lol

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84