Dual Exhast for 2004 V6 Mustang

Who and what are you responding to??

Reply to
Blue Mesteno

Nope it didn't have the same sound. It had not much sound at all! Very quiet. And my 89 is the newest I have.

Fred

Reply to
Fred V.

Woooo! That's harsh, But well to the point!

I'll back the idea of carb to EFI conversions anyday... but my reasons are personal satisfaction of having done it, and ease of troubleshooting problems, should the need arise. Meaning, my reasons are wholly subjective.

If there's no need to look out for driveability and economy, I'd never place EFI performance over that of a well-tuned carbed engine... it's all in knowing the craft of tuning.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

He responded with a personal attack on me. He is full of it, and showed it beyond a shadow of a doubt. He's got nothing, and never did, except a big mouth. He didn't like being called on it one bit. What a maroon. He's not even a real person, he's someone else in disguise.

Your reasons are your own. I see merits to both, but prefer carbs myself. (Shrug). Climbing a mountain 'cause it's there and you want to look down it is cool.

EXACTLY. And it's a heck of a lot less expensive, and do-able for the person using this decidedly non-obsolete technology. Every second a new carburetor is manufactured, the idea they are obsolete (his entire argument) is thrown out the window. My freaking lawnmower, my 2003 moped, my car Mustang with its Edelbrock 600 are all testament to the fact that carbs are still reliable, cost-effective methods of mixing air and fuel. If gas goes to high, I can get a block-off plate, rebuild my Autolite 2100 on my bench, and get mileage that rivals any injected 5.0.

With my five senses, a vacuum gauge, and my hand tools, I can tune them perfectly... and you know what, I enjoy working on stuff... which is WHY I POST HERE!!!! =)

Best of luck on your projects. Maybe you could help us out with a few pics and the rest, during the conversions... because, of course, one documents one's work with such an undertaking, right?

Reply to
Wound Up