East Coast All Grrrl Mustang Crew

Group URL:

Turning heads and corners! A brand new group for grrrls who own a too hot to trot Mustang! But this is only for the ladies who rock the new retro styled 2005-2006 models - the modern revival of the '67-'69 Mustangs. And of course, any chick with a draw dropping, drivable, vintage model can totally join this crew.

Grrrls like cars too! So why not gather up cool ass chicks who all own and love their American muscle car?!

We can talk about why we chose our Ponies.

We can post hot pictures of our rides.

We can share hilarious racing stories with foreign cars.

We can talk about whatever!

***Monthly meets and cruises are totally encouraged***
Reply to
Ele

Like totally??? Revival of the 67-69? Are you sure about those years? And only if it's 05-56 OR vintage, which means what? This entire post gives me an upset stomach and a headache, but what could you expect from a teen club on my space spammed through Google by someone with an AOL email addy. I'd love to turn Kate loose on you bunch of valley girls....

Reply to
WindsorFox

Founded 2 days ago with *two* members. You go grrrlz! 8-)

Gag me with a Camaro...

Reply to
Ritz

Pay no attention to the old reprobates... you can do what you want.

And be silly about it as you want.. just not on here.

Here, you have to act middle-agish.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Oh stop. Groveling won't get you anything from a ditzy teen.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Ditzy teen? My money's on it being a federal agent with an angry disposition. 8-) But hey, I'm sure they like assless chaps as much as the next person. Just look at J. Edgar Hoover......

Reply to
Ritz

On 16 May 2006 09:57:43 -0700, "Ele" puked:

I call discrimination...

lab~rat >:-)

messageboard? ?

This is usenet. It's been around since oh, about 1980 or so.

There is no 'board'

Reply to
Brent P

Actually, it is a message board format :0) as opposed to instant messaging. You post a message. Someone comes along and reads it. They may or may not post a reply. It's not like a phone call where you chat back and forth.

Reply to
Spike

Hey! I resemble that remark! :0)

Reply to
Spike

Ooopsy! Ticking off the feebs is not how to win friends and influence enemies... more like how to win powerful enemies and watch friends scramble,..... LOL

YEEECH! Can you imaging what J Edgar looks like today in a dress???? LOL

Reply to
Spike

While there is a resemblence to a physical message board, to a electronic one there are fundamental differences. Which oddly enough, make it more like a physical board ;)

Reply to
Brent P

Spike

Um no.

Reply to
Brent P

Not really...

Reply to
My Names Nobody

Perhaps it just depends on what program you use. or maybe what your definition of a message board happens to be. but, to me, it acts pretty much the same, even if it is called Usenet.

In fact, the following two excerpts are taken directly from the Forte Agent Help File:

Posting To send a new Usenet message or a response to a Usenet message, which is then posted on Usenet, much like posting a note on a bulletin board.

Internet / Usenet The Internet offers extraordinary facilities that allow people to communicate with each other throughout the world. This communication has several forms: One-to-one: Email makes it possible for you to communicate with other individuals quickly and frequently. One-to-many: The World Wide Web provides a unique opportunity for one person or organization to communicate with millions of people. ***Many-to-many: Usenet provides a way for people to communicate as a group. Using newsgroups, which act as both discussion groups and electronic bulletin boards, Usenet provides a mechanism for sharing opinions and information on topics of interest to you with any number of people throughout the world.

So, while you say it really isn't the same, the people who write the programs think it is.

Reply to
Spike

Now, I don't profess to be an expert, but I do believe all chaps are assless. I mean, that's pretty much what chaps are, a partial covering for your jeans...

Reply to
WindsorFox

The thought had never crossed my mind. Until you mentioned it. Gee, thanks. I need to find an icepick....

Reply to
WindsorFox