emblem question

i have a pretty easy one today. i am restoring a 91 gt hatch back. i want to know what emblems go on the back of the gt. i know the 5.0s go on the sides, but what is stock on the back?

Reply to
oneadvent

ford oval emblem on the right

Reply to
furret

YOU LOST!

Reply to
Big Al

The Ford blue oval on the right trunk lid. That's it. Don't put any ricey shit on it. :)

Brad

YOU LOST!

Reply to
BradandBrooks

there is no running pony or mustang or anything else on the left. it looks like a pony used to be there. i thought at least a gt symbol.

Reply to
oneadvent

Perhaps it was the dealerships own emblem that was once in the other corner you are talking about? Unless it was a Canadian car and theres are different? I remember they used to have their Cobra emblems on the LHS.

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony

Yes. The 1987-1989 Canadian cars had a "Cobra" sticker on the left. That's it. Promise.

Brad