Engine fault Code

Check engine light came on in our 98 Mustang V6. It read P1443. The parts store couldn't say what it meant. Can any one help out?

Chris

Reply to
chrismhaney

Google "code p1443" there is a bunch of info on the web

Reply to
Mort Guffman

According to the DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) lookup program I have here it reports back as 'EVAP Emission Control System Control Valve Malfunction".

Here ya go:

Neko-

Reply to
Neko-