engine swap

was wondering if a 302 with an aod out of a f-150 would swap into a mustang

4cyl f-150 is a 87 stang is a 88 please let me know if this trans and motor combo will work or an i gona have to find another trans i know i need the ecm and wiring harness outa the truck and i am gona need to upgrad the suspension anything else you can think of i am gona need
Reply to
TStang429

fuel lines brakes the intake will probably too high subframes ? exhaust double hump cross member the tranny is differential I think a crowbar and a very big hammer :-o a new differential 8.8 posi traction driveshaft

3 core radiator that's all I can think of for now hope it helps

Reply to
Luna

Wouldn't you have to beef up the front end?

Reply to
pete

hence the suspension upgrade and brakes

Reply to
Luna

why you say fuel lines? just getting an idea why they would need to be changed.

Reply to
TStang429