Exhaust questions

I recently installed a new crossmember on my 66 coupe. Now the exhaust pipe on the drivers side is resting/rubbing on the crossmember. Is this bad? If it is I think I can swap the downpipes (not sure if correct word), the passenger side has plenty of room. Only problem is the exhaust clamp nuts are welded to the bolts. Any adive will be helpful.

Evan

Reply to
Evan