Exhaust running question...

If I install a dual header exhaust off my 66 w/5.0 frog leg style right in front of the rear wheels... Is there a problem there that I can't see?

Reply to
D.L. Man

I tried that way back in my youth.... the sound right beside my ear became tiresome in short order and the fumes could be bothersome with the top or windows down.

YMMV.

Reply to
Jim Warman

What if I install them frog leg style but they go out the passenger side only? How did you do yours? What does YMMV mean?

Reply to
D.L. Man