F.S. '65 Mustang Coupe (pictures up)

Pictures are up in the "Garage Sale" section...

~John King Winchester, Va.

Reply to
John King

Not a bad looking car for your asking price, any rust issues? How about posting the full VIN and door data plate information, along with a detailed description. Do that, and it will sell in less than a week.

Bill S.

John K> Pictures are up in the "Garage Sale" section...

Reply to
Bill S.

Someone is supposed to be buying it but I'm still waiting for the $$$ (you know how that is)... anyway, it has rust spots on the two front fenders (bottom) and rear wheel wells (over the back tires)... if this guy doesn't bring cash by friday I'll post the VIN #s and post more detailed pictures of the rust spots.

~John

John King