FA: 1966 Mustang Coupe - Solid Restore Project!

Ends 8/11!

1966 Mustang Coupe - Life-long California car. Great restore project!

I started to restore this Mustang and have since been pulled in to too many other projects.

This car is all original as far as I can tell and very solid.

Details:

1966 Mustang Coupe 289, 2 barrel, 3 speed manual Red - originally Sauterne Gold Completely stock Entire life spent in S. California Engine has about 15k on rebuild (stock - no overbore was required!) Car basically needs general body restoration Some dents and dings Rust bubbles at the bottom of the right fender from a poorly installed antenna seal Minor surface rust on passenger floorboard from same Cowls are in great shape - no rust inside! Underside very clean (every bolt I've needed to loosen has required no oil or heat!)

New Parts Bumpers Door hinges Oil pan (installed) Complete front-end kit (springs, control arms, all poly, etc) Rear springs and shocks (installed) Instrument panel bezel Spare water pump Spare fuel pump Carpet Aftermarket AM/FM Cassette radio specifically for the Mustang (no cutting required)

Extra Parts Restored original '66 mustang 9" posi rear with 3:50 gears Un-restored but clean Toploader 4 speed (date code correct I think...) Car cover

Needs Front end reassembly (spindles, brakes, springs, etc - Front clip is in place) Front brakes (was going to install a disc setup Driver seat frame repair Most likely an upholstery kit Tires Clutch pedal spring (one of two is missing) Body work and Paint

Reply to
Mark Roberts