FA - New Holley Heads

For Auction! Pair of Part#s Holley 300-551-2 Small Block 302 Ford New in OE boxes. Go to Link :

all specs. High confirmed Bid as of today $650.00

Been in Storage for 3 years and now the project is not going to happen! Best offer by Saturday Noon, 11-1-03. I know this board is not ebay, but I don't want to lose any more than I have to on this deal. I am told the current summit retail value is $1200.00

Will Ship if Buyer pays my actual shippng costs. Payment with Money Ordr or Cshrs CK

Email snipped-for-privacy@cox.net Remove NOsPaMMIN to reply

Reply to
John Doe

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz Sounds like bullshit to me..........................

John Doe wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

If it sounds like bullshit and looks like bullshit, it probably smells like bullshit too, which would in fact make it bullshit. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

I know It could sound like BS, but serious inquiries can email me and I can give you more info and enough references to let you know it is for real. No arm twisting, if you don't like the deal, you can walk away from it. I am selling these and they will go for high offer. I figure I can do just as well here as I can on ebay, and not deal with their fees.

Reply to
John Doe

Thats the problem, you few this news group as your free advertising medium, when it really is not. You have something for sale, post it, but don't expect anyone here to fall for your own private auction.

John Doe wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Classic! B.S. meets B.S. LOL!