Factory Options for Mustangs 64 / 65 / 65

I searched the web for info on what factory options were available for the

64-66 mustangs, without luck. Anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks.

Michel.

Reply to
MJT

Have you searched this site and links ?

I have a book I bought many years ago. Name The Mustang Recognition Guide. The author was Donald Farr I believe. This book listed a lot of the standard and optional equipment for the 65-73 Mustangs. If it is still in print, you should be able to get it from a Mustang supply house like California Mustang.

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner

Most mustang parts vendors have available a small 2 page paper book( printed by Osborn Reproductions) that list all the factory and dealer options for each year. I think they run about 5.95 retail. Also you need to know that ford options came 2 ways. RPO or regular productions options, were factory installed options. DIO or dealer installed options were installed or availalbe at dealers. Some of the options could be had either way. Ford also had a factory muscle parts program availalbe in the mid sixties. Many options not listed for the mustang were installed by dealers prior to first sale and the arguments at national shows have raged for years, about what is "original" equipment.

Reply to
walt peifer