fixing a power window heres how

Could also be a jam in the groove it travels in...

lmfao jafar u sand nig great advice dont quit your day job

i bet they love it when you bring your car in or what that saying oh yea whats in your wallet

lmfao i would order a new master switch and have the carporter bring me in the POS ....saves time hint hint

the switch simply swithces power + or - to the two wiresa on the motor check and see if you have power at the passenger switch if yes the mcheck the motor

if not check the master for power if so fix wire if not replace master

master switch usually goes as its the most used very common problem

jafar do you fix your own teeth too????

bad advice costs thousands and can KILL consider that before you post BULLCRAP

hurc ast

ford MASTERTECH

Reply to
c3p0000

Yeah, just like you considered, in your BRILLIANT advice of checking the power and the motor, that he said hes already CHECKED BOTH.

Do you really want me to call Telus again you stupid canuck?

Reply to
<japhar81>

read it again where does it saypower was checked LMFAO dumb yankee cant read either please phone telus tell them that i hate them coacksuckers toocould care less i dont have a telus account i think i will call and harass them too whats the number??

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
c3p0000

"Had to window motor pulled out and it worked fine" Learn to read omar.

Killfiled yet again... so sad for you.

Reply to
<japhar81>

like he said he took it out and bech tested it IT WORKED FINE

TARD ask yourself why would ya pull it out if it dident work??

lmfao u go girl

hurc ast

Reply to
c3p0000