flying pinto wagon, car movies

i was watchin my 9.99 blues borthers collectors dvd last night, theyve got a bunch of production stills on there , they have a whole series of the Nazi pinto wagon being dropped from the helicopter all the way to the mushroom cloud it makes on impact. pretty cool. in general its an awsome car movie as well.

Reply to
Jack Napier

It's night, and we're wearing sunglasses....

Reply to
Ralph Snart