Fog Light Lens for 93 Mustang

RockAuto sells an aftermarket lens for $65...

Does anyone know where or how I can get a cheaper one?

Thanks!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester

You might want to look on Ebay this guy has a SET going for $35

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate, Went the ebay route. Thanks! Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester

Good deal Steve :)

Kate

| > Kate | >

| | Kate, | Went the ebay route. | Thanks! | Steve | |

Reply to
SVTKate

GREAT DEAL... THANKS!

Reply to
Steve Forrester

Are you talking stock OEM driving lights, if so go to the Texas Mustang parts web site.

Reply to
ironrod

I wasn't, but I need to... Thanks!

Reply to
Steve Forrester

I clipped a curb the other day and hit the bumper so hard the impact broke both fog lights. I cost $34 each to replace the whole assembly. Almost a free pass when it comes to things that can happen when you get stupid behind wheel.

Reply to
ironrod

they have replacement lens's for like 18/ea... they have full Ford OEM assemblies for 35/ea.

adam snipped-for-privacy@langley.af.mil '03 K500 Tahoe '95 Z71, Edelbrock MPFI '93 Mustang Cobra 3076

Reply to
adam

Thanks!