FOR SALE..... 1982 GXL 8 cyl mustang 2 door automatic

I am completely at a loss here, in getting a price for a

1982 GXL 8 cyl mustang 2 door automatic on the floor

It has just turned 100,000 original miles on it. Am wanting to sell it and I have no idea where to look or where to get a idea how to value it. As there were only 17 of this model made . I have searched the internet and can not seem to find any that match. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Reply to
cuddles4u

Interesting. I almost had one. I wish I HAD bought that new car instead of the EXP that I did buy. Yeeeesh.

Oh and one other little off topic note. Using "Spam Inspector" or any other filter that you ad to your own email box is NOT NOT NOT fighting back. It is lying down on the floor in a ball while whimoering like a puppy. Fighting back is taking EVERY spam email you recieve and parsing it through a service like Spamcop and sending abuse reports. Only with a constant vigil of active resistance will ISPs be forced to rid the world of this scourge of scum and thieves. One only has to look at the recent incident involving Savvis to see that such pressure actually works.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]