For Sale: 91 LX, 5.0 convertible

Regretfully need to sell my 1991 LX.

It's not a show car, but cleans up real nice and has lots of good parts and runs pretty strong.

No pictures to post but here are the highlights:

1991 LX, 5.0 Convertible Triple Black w/leather All original in appearance Pony wheels 140K miles Working A/C, PW,PDL,Cruise Could probably use a new steering rack and a low coolant sensor

All of these parts were purchased and installed in the last year and a half

MAC 2.5" H-Pipe w/cats Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust with SS 2.5 Tails New lenses front and rear Boot Cover HPM Weld-on subframe connectors

4.10 Rear New axle bearings and seals New Moser 28 spline axles KYB struts and rear shocks Outer tie rod ends Poly bushings for front sway bar and front control arms C&L 76mm Mass Air Perf. Prod. 65mm TB and spacer NEW World Class T-5 transmission (Car was an AOD when I bought it) New Ram Clutch and PP Steeda Tri-Ax Water pump Underdrive Pulleys PA Performance 130 Amp alternator Ford Motorsport Aluminum Driveshaft Steeda adjustable clutch cable, firewall adjuster, and double hook quadrant New ball-joints

Anyone in the Charlotte, NC area that may be interested can e-mail me or call my cell at 704-506-9992

Asking $7200

Jeff

Reply to
Carolina Country Store