For Sale, one low mileage Ford Aerostar (not not a real for sale ad)

Lucky for the owner of the home, is "under construction" FFR was in the garage all safe and sound:

Bill S.

Reply to
Bill S.

hehehe "One fors aerostar, slightly used"

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

For sale: Used Ford Aerostar van. Comes with free large tree in roof.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Thanks Bill, you made my day! I love it when another minivan gets taken off the highway!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

You could call it a "Do it yourself carport" some assembly required (on car AND port!)

Kate

| > hehehe "One fors aerostar, slightly used" | >

| > The Crotch Viper | > '95 GT | >

| > (former Modless Wonder #1) | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

I think most would list that as "For Sale: Low mileage Ford Aerostar. Bodyman's special." Bodyman's special may also be replaced by -

"Needs body work" "Dent in roof" "Mechanically sound - inspected until 9-04"

JS

Reply to
JS

"Blowout Aerostar/firewood package deal!"

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

LOL...... nice...

Is your alias referring to the V10 motorcycle concept that DC put out a few months ago? I couldn't even imagine trying to ride that. I'm still trying to figure out how you're supposed to turn on that thing. Leaning it over will take it off of the other wheel. That'd cause some wierdness when puting it back on both of them I'd think.....

Ehh... I don't claim to know everything though..

JS

Reply to
JS